Friday, July 06, 2007
Finally!


My PLUS-style loan is DONE, finished, paid off...it is a retired obligation.

Now to tackle the rest of them.

But first, I must send a very thorough thank-you note to my dad (I made a few payments, but the lion's share of the payoff was from him).

Oh, and I got some cash gifts for some reason [grin], so I will be going out to celebrate tonight at an exceptionally expensive (but by all accounts, well worth it) restaurant. The cake there is approaching legendary.

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger mapgirl said...

I want a restaurant review! Email me privately if you like. Inquiring minds want to know...

Blogger HC said...

I'll shoot you an email tomorrow.

If nothing else, we need to figure out a time to hang out soon!

Blogger SavingDiva said...

Congrats on the student loans pay-off!

Blogger HC said...

Thanks, savingsdiva!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer