Thursday, October 19, 2006
I've joined the Dream Book Club.
Now I have a copy too.

I met with the Ameriprise representative today. I was expecting to steel myself against a hard sell, but I didn't have to.

She looked over most of my statements (benefits, tax returns, loan documents and the like) and said that I was covering all my bases, "which I don't say to everyone."

And then she said that since I want to get into a condo in the next year (or possibly two), that I should really spend some time with a mortgage lender and figure out my qualifications relative to my downpayment and cash flow. Until I have that firmed up, she wouldn't have much more to offer than cranking some target numbers.

So I guess I'll be talking to a lender after the new year.

In the mean time, I'll be doodling in the dream book.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer