Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Mastercard Adding Upromise Debit Rewards Program
Four financial institutions will allow cardholders to receive bonus contributions for Upromise Accounts.

This is still in the press release stage, but for people who use debit cards a lot, it sounds worth investigating. If you have an account with one of the four banks (BancorpSouth, BankAtlantic, BECU, and Provident Bank), you could earn 1-3 percent back on transactions, which seems pretty standard for Upromise. I think the main advantage is that you don't have to register store cards or sign up for additional credit cards.

It's not enough to make me switch from my credit union, but I might feel differently if I actually had a kid. (My loans aren't managed through one of the providers who accepts Upromise, so that's out as well.)

Mastercard is here.
Upromise is here.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer