Friday, October 20, 2006
The Employee Benefit Nobody Ever Talks About.
The communications/web publishing team informed me that the article which I co-wrote is now publicly available, and will be printed soon. This officially makes me a published writer. (By which I mean "print published", not "web self-published.")

Without going into too much detail, this article will be read by a number of people who have an interest in our data. And they take that interest in part because it is a product of my organization.

I know it's fashionable in certain quarters to knock being an employee. But I work for an organization that is known for carefully combining and analyzing data. So I'm going to have hundreds and possibly thousands of people reading my work because my reputation is entwined with my employer's.

There's something to be said for institutional legitimacy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer