Monday, December 18, 2006
Belated links and lemmingdom.
Thanks to Penny Nickel at Money and Values for hosting the recent Festival of Under 30 Finances. I'm included, along with many other interesting posts. If you haven't already checked it out, stop by.

That "5 things you may not know about me" meme is also going around. And I don't mind an excuse to talk about myself, so I will ignore the tagging part and encourage anyone who wants to join in to do so.

1) HC does not represent my initials. If you can figure out why I use that as my nom de blog, then I'll give you a cookie if we should ever meet in person.
2) Although it has been over a decade since they were released, I can still sing nearly every word of the Afghan Whigs' Gentlemen and Liz Phair's Exile in Guyville. Any correlation this may or may not have with my romantic history is left as an exercise for the reader. [grin]
3) I had the opportunity to live in Japan for two years after college as part of the JET program. I decided not to go. Some people would regret this, but I think it is one of the best decisions I have ever made.
4) I've eaten a lot of good food in a lot of fine locations, but thoughts of this place still make my mouth water.
5) I have not had a proper vacation this entire year, and am looking forward to 11 days away from work like you would not believe. It starts this Friday!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer