Tuesday, September 12, 2006
And it begins.
I transmitted the payoff balance for my private student loan today. It's one of the best feelings in the world.

(Of course, it wasn't a true "payoff." I've only refinanced it, thanks to my lovely credit union and their "summer loan sale", but six years to pay it off as opposed to fourteen and tens of thousands less in interest sounds pretty good to me.)

Should this all go well, I'll discuss a little bit about how I got here, and what I would and wouldn't do again. Should this all go very well, I'll discuss a lot about how I'm going to keep moving forward until ding-dong, the debt is gone. And should this all go superlatively well, I might even discuss something that somebody else will find useful.

Long time lurker, first time blogger. Looking forward to diving in.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer